Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount + says I am signed in but will not load profiles

After selecting Paramount +, screen gives 3 options: Get Started, Watch Free Episodes, Sign Out. When I select Get Started it says I am signed in but it doesn't send me to my profiles. The only thing it will let me do is sign in and out. It will not let us access shows. I have removed channel, restarted my Roku, and reinstalled. I have checked for updates in Paramount and Roku. I have even restarted my router. Paramount + was helpful but the said this a problem with Roku. What do I do, my kids can't access a single show to watch?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
demsd
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount + says I am signed in but will not load profiles

It's Paramount's channel. How is it Roku's problem?

Have you signed out before uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling?

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@032

Thanks for the post.

As @demsd mentioned, for more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Paramount+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tomrubyc
Channel Surfer

I had the same problem.  Roku Support had me uninstall Paramount+.  Then, INSTEAD OF using the "Add Channels" button on the Roku home screen, they had me click on the "Roku Channel" button, search for Paramount+ and then add it.  That worked for me.