Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfoster
Level 7

Paramount+ quit working a after couple of weeks

My Paramount+ app quit allowing me access a couple of weeks after the switch from CBS All Access.(Did work for two weeks or so)  Tech help said she could see my account but not my subscription.  Promised me the Tech Team would look and get back to me.  No such luck yet.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CDaug
Level 8

Re: Paramount+ quit working a after couple of weeks

Until yesterday I was still having issues with Paramount plus on Roku only giving me a signup or sign out screen.

Here is how I fixed this problem. I called Paramount plus at 888-274-5343 and chose the billing issue option. I did that because I had been charged but couldn't use the app. 

Apparently I had 2 accounts, one with the email I used for CBSAA and one I used to sign up for Paramountplus because it told me the email existed when I tried using the same one from CBAA. So that caused the app not to work. The very nice and helpful Paramount plus customer service rep fixed everything.

The app now works on both Rouk's.

0 Kudos