Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniJo05
Level 7

Paramount plus app

I have cbs all access and it alway loaded no problem now that’s it’s paramount plus it hasn’t loaded since. I click the app the screen goes black and says paramount plus in the corner and that’s it. No option to even sign in or anything. I’ve called email and nothing. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
StreamerUser
Level 16

Re: Paramount plus app

Make sure you have the latest app version:  Settings/System/System update/Check now

If it still doesnt properly load: Remove the P+ app, RESTART your Roku (must do this!), then reinstall P+, re-authenticate.

0 Kudos
Cloudyport
Level 7

I tried removing the app, restarting the Roku, and reinstalling the app but I still only get the black screen that says Paramount+ at the top left.  No options to login or do anything at all.

The app works on my Roku streaming sticks, but not on the Roku Ultra.  I checked updates and it appears to be the most recent OS.  9.4.0 build 4200-46, model 4660RW - Roku Ultra.  This is the only app giving me issues on the device.

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Cloudyport,

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend trying to perform a manual update on your Roku device to see if you can update to the latest OS and see if you are still experiencing the issue you are reporting.
For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?
Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos