Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Jump to solution

We appreciate your post, @88dave.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you having an issue with signing in to Paramount+? 

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Carlee08

Re: Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Jump to solution

I went and signed up for paramount plus. That was my mistake. When I did that, I ended up being billed for 2 services. Steps I took. Unsubscribed from roku. Removed app and downloaded again. Resubscribed with roku, and this is key, using a different email. Then I called paramount plus and cancelled the subscription with them. I hope to get a refund from paramount plus. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am currently having the same exact issue!!! 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BLSchaefer87,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's authentication login and functionality, you'll want to contact Paramount+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/ 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Uninstall the paramount  plus  app. Log In using another device.  I used my cell. It will verify payment info. Once completed.  Reinstall paramount plus in roku. Log I. Should work. 

0 Kudos
Daisynme

Jump to solution

has anyone ever heard of or stumbled upon the fix for this?? i dont understand why they cant do something??? at the very least give us our money back. these things are not cheap by any means especially on a low fixed income like s.s.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Daisynme

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos