Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glenn77

Re: Paramount Plus keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Jump to solution

Having the same issue!  Tried all the suggested fixes.  Nothing

hahn17

Re: Paramount Plus keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Jump to solution

Add me to this list having the same problem.   Have tried every trick but to no avail.   Still getting sign up or sign out when I already have subscription.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Skimof671,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Paramount+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,

Mary

TC65

Jump to solution

Just adding my voice - same issue with Paramount+. Sign Up or Sign Out and nothing is working.  I have tried all the tricks everyone has suggested and nothing is working!

Joemg21

Jump to solution

I was a previous subscriber to CBS All Access. When it switched over to Paramount Plus my access switched over as well. I had no problems watching Paramount Plus since it launched, but as of yesterday 3/14/21 it kicked me off. I have tried all the recommended steps to no avail. I have also emailed Paramount with no answer as of yet.

KarlaK
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

And just where do we do that Mary? Cannot get any contact information from internet or Roku. Same problem. My account said "Lim commercials 3month trial" under Prarmount account info. I think that's what kicked me out. Any thoughts?

Jae55

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same thing. I've been working on it all day. When I finally got through to paramount they told me it was a roku issue. And of course there is no number for roku. I've tried all the things. I don't know what else to try.

0 Kudos
Cbtyler
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.

Since the payment for the subscription goes directly to Roku, I am surprised that you (Roku rep) are recommending that I contact Paramount+ directly since I have no relationship with them. I log in using my Roku account credentials so I would think the problem is on your end at Roku!

Skimof671
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Jae55  - I got your back and all those who have been reporting the same issue (well, at least I believe I do) Smiley Happy

I was able to chat with Roku support when I first reported the problem, and was assigned a ticket and handed off to the next level support BAM!.  Of course, this doesn't necessarily guarantee I'll actually talk to someone, but my hope is even if they don't reach out to me, they'll investigate and fix it BAP! ... so I would keep trying to launch it, because that's what I'm doing Smiley Happy

Of course, if they do contact me I will pass along the details here, so everyone ... stay tuned: same bat-channel, same bat-time!

And ... mic drop - CLANK!

Mark_63
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Try. this it worked for me.

SOLUTION:

Unsubscribe from the Paramountplus App

Sign out of the paramount app 

Select Sign in via web@paramountplus

Follow the steps as if you were a new user.  (including payment information)

I skipped the customization screen (select 3 shows screen)

Submiited and got a code.

Entered this code and I got in.

Good Luck and I hope this works for all you.