Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Level 15

Paramount + audio is now fully broken

Jump to solution

With CBS All Access, the audio would always default to "English" 2.0 stereo. You could hit the asterisk key and change it to DD or DD+ for 5.1 audio.

Sadly, this appears to be broken with Paramount +. It shows the DD and DD+ options, but doesn't actually change the audio!!! It's stuck at PCM 2.0 according to my receiver!!! Other channels work fine with DD+ 5.1, so it's not my setup.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Level 16

Re: Paramount + audio is now fully broken

Jump to solution

I tested this on several different model Rokus connected to several different TVs/AVRs, and they each correctly displayed the relevant track(s) (DD+ and/or DD) and switched to them and played the corresponding codec.

You may want to restart your Roku/TV/AVR, and/or reinstall the app.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
StreamerUser
Level 16

Jump to solution

I tested this on several different model Rokus connected to several different TVs/AVRs, and they each correctly displayed the relevant track(s) (DD+ and/or DD) and switched to them and played the corresponding codec.

You may want to restart your Roku/TV/AVR, and/or reinstall the app.

View solution in original post

andyross
Level 15

Jump to solution

It was on a Roku 4. A system restart fixed it.

0 Kudos
blue442
Level 7

Jump to solution
0 Kudos