Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WI_Tom
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus not working

Jump to solution

I turned off the ad blocker on my router and everything started working fine. 

0 Kudos
MO6

Jump to solution

I am having trouble with Paramount Plus on my Roku.  I have deleted the app, restarted the Roku and added the app back in.  I have reset my internet connection and tried pretty much every piece of advice on the roku forum but it still has issues.  Specifically, when I first start watching a show it is fine but within 10 seconds the video lags behind the audio and then it freezes.

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

0 Kudos
Debby24
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I signed up for a free trial of Paramount Plus today on my laptop.  When I went to watch on my Roku TV and signed in, the channel didn't launch.  The screen stayed the same.  I did everything that was suggested and it still does not work.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I have emailed customer support with Paramount Plus but who know how long before I receive a reply.  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MO6 @Debby24,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Xcd1Jen
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount Plus -ARGG

Jump to solution

The sync issue does not occur on my cell phone or tablet, only Roku TV.

0 Kudos
Xcd1Jen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Although Paramount+ agent said she “escalated” my case (sync problems on Roku TV), there has been no followup. Another factor: P-plus works fine on my tablet & cell phone so I’m wondering if the fault lies on certain older Roku TVs. I again tried all the steps, no luck. 

0 Kudos
Xcd1Jen
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still not working, no followup from P+. The channel works on my other devices. Hmmm.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update, @Xcd1Jen

Please be advised that channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. Even if the issue only lies on Paramount+ within the Roku platform, our channel partner still needs to be aware of the issue and release an update to resolve it. In that case, we would recommend continuing to work with their Support team as they would best be able to provide an update right away if they have one.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

i was having the same frustrating issue and tried all the trouble shooting steps listed above, with no luck. But it turns out it was a much simpler issue, my payment method hadn’t gone thru so my account was paused - which is why it was saying I was signed but wouldn’t let me leave the log-in/sign-in/out screen. {insert facepalm} As soon as I updated my payment method to resume, I had zero issues - the app opened right to my family’s profile pics. 

0 Kudos
Ronal2s
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have this issue, any update?

0 Kudos