Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus not working

Jump to solution

@girhim99

Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue? What specific title are you trying to watch when you see this issue occur?

With more detailed information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RCF
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

an example:  I have watched all of the NCIS episodes this year--but it never shows up in "keep watching" and it does not show the most recent show I have watched--happening with multiple programs--the problems are all realted to the "keep waching--i have to sotop this page is not workng well and i cannot see what i am tyingncis not showing right  i have watched ALL.jpg

0 Kudos
mstravis_8
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, I've noticed that several of the Channels are not working. However Paramount Plus is not working, and I keep getting an error message. (unfortunately paramount plus feedback is not working. Please try again.) Whenever I try to watch NCIS New Orleans, or Live TV, I get the same message. It seems that when the ads are running it stops or freezes. But It's only some of the shows, like live tv. Not the cartoons or older recordings.

mstravis_8

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
mstravis_8
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey Danny,

I tried your suggestion and it worked very well so far. I rebooted my device and it's working fine so far.

Thank you very much! 

mstravis_8 

:smiley very-happy:

0 Kudos
Jojonono

Jump to solution

"Press the home button 5 times followed by the back button five times" wtf??!! I've done every single trick, reboot, install, uninstall,  install..over and over again..grrr! Guess I'll be cancelling paramount before I ever got to watch it..BS😡😠🧐😪

0 Kudos
iplay10us2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Paramount plus not working on 2 different Rokus. One a streaming stick and another a Roku Express.

Not one single channel on there works. It will show it is trying to load, but stop and say it is currently unavailable.  Everything is up to date, and I have removed, restarted and reinstall NUMEROUS times and nothing works. I can watch Paramount plus on my laptop, so it seems as if the issue is with Roku.

This is ridiculous.

Jump to solution

It’s still not working every time I open it and click on a profile it logs me out. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still not working.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @delinekaely

We're here to help!

Does the issue only occur on Paramount Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Did you restart your player before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if this works for you.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Anotheryou
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Paramount+ still isn't working. I get a message that says "Unfortunately, an error has occurred during playback. Please try again. I've unplugged my Roku and removed and readded the app. Still get that message when I try to play something. 

Edit: it's working now. Just tried it today and it it worked.

0 Kudos
LizChaves

Jump to solution

Good morning 

In my caseI have the same problem that others have mentioned, I have already tried everything and followed the exact steps but it still shows me the black screen with the logo. 

0 Kudos