Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyGee
Streaming Star

Re: Paramount Plus not working

Jump to solution

Roku seems to take no responsibility for the apps in the channel store.  Roku should be reaching out to the developers, not the customers.  When we bought our Roku devices Roku listed these application and the understanding is that they will run.  Now you want us to reach out to the companies because of your “Channels are maintained” statement?  Please Roku, take some responsibility.

Jump to solution

I have been having the same issue. And for almost a month.  I too have removed the channel,  reinstalled the channel. And even restarted the roku.  No change.  I will be contacting their customer service, and stopping my subscription.  Fingers crossed I will get a refund for the month.

0 Kudos
boiledowl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

this app used to work under cbs, this paramount app is a joke at best. It messes up about 80% of the time. On every thing  I want my money back for the last 6 months.

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @boiledowl

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Could you tell us specifically the issue you're running into? Does it only occur on Paramount Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Please let us know. With more information, we can assist you further.

Moreover, for account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
S2nur

Jump to solution

Same issue, only login screen, says I'm already logged in can't watch anything, waste of time and money, can't remove channel, no option too.  I want my $ back 

0 Kudos
FranciscoG
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still doesn't working,  I do everything that says here, but I still have the same problem. 

What I should do 

0 Kudos
Rlbobh

Re: Paramount Plus not working for FBI

Jump to solution

Sorry, Danny

i did exactly what you suggested. The screen shows, with my Roku device, but will not play FBI, although it plays some other shows, including FBI Most Wanted. But I want to watch the original FBI series.

Bob

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Paramount Plus not working for FBI

Jump to solution

Hello @Rlbobh

Thanks for the post,

For clarification, are you trying to watch the original FBI series through Paramount Plus? If so, please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

You can contact Paramount Plus here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I get an Error Message when selecting a show on Paramount Plus

Error

Unfortunately, and error occurred during playback.  Please Try Again

I have updated the Roku System and the the Paramount Plus App both and the same error still occurs.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @cowboymodern

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Does the issue only occur on a Paramount Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart > Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Moreover, if the issue continues after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos