Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount Plus not working

Jump to solution

@HN wrote:

I removed the channel, restarted the roku tv and reinstalled the channel and logged in. But, when I go to watch a show on paramount plus it just goes back to the Home Screen on the roku tv

When you restarted the Roku tv, did you do more than just turn it off then back on?  For a full restart that clears the set's memory cache you need to either:

• unplug/replug the power cord, or...
  • use menu path: Settings > System > Power > System restart (on a separate Roku device it's Settings > System > System restart).
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
614vl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I cannot get any support from company it's been 5 days

0 Kudos
Jbodog
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Over 10 days and Paramount Plus is still not working...I've tried all of the troublshooting provided and video/audio is off sync and then freezing.  Only having this issue with Paramount, will be canceling my subscription if this isn't resolved soon as I've already paid for a service that isn't working!

0 Kudos
ibaguru
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

None of the suggestions have worked.

NOTE: This is just the 'Live TV' that is not working.... it plays for about a minute - then the screen blinks and then it lags - can hear it - but the screen lags - then it goes to the 'loading circle' then shuts off.

I've removed the channel and rebooted the system

I've removed the channel and updated the system

I've removed the channel and rebooted the connection

I've tried all the suggested resolutions and none are working.

I've cancelled my subscription - until this is resolved, Paramount is cancelled.

cfft2002

Jump to solution

Hallo

I am having the same issue with Paramount + on my roku.

I have done the following: removed Paramount + , and did a system restart. At least 5 separate occasions. Reinstalled P+, problem not solved. Then removed Paramount +, did a manual clearing of the cache (which restarts Roku) , reinstalled Paramount +, problem still not solved.  I am very annoyed.

I can open the Paramount + app, and I can go into the show lists, but regardless of which show I pick, it loads for about 5 seconds and then completely shuts down Paramount+ , then take me to the Home page.

0 Kudos
Elaine66
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Paramount Plus has the picture and the sound not together like a B movie. I can be watching an ad and when the ad is done go back to the program but the sound is still on the ad. And then the picture goes away and all it does is continue to load. This has been going on since Monday night and I finally reached someone at Paramount Plus and they said that it was there problem and that they were working on it and to give them 3 days. Well I gave them 3 days and it's still not fixed. When it was CBS All Access I had no problems.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community and for letting us know all that you've done.

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device or checking for an update does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
ibaguru
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I cancelled the Roku / Paramount and now get it thru my Prime channels.

Works fine thru Prime.

0 Kudos
iam4him2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Bought a new Roku stick solve my problem

0 Kudos
ibaguru
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have a Roku TV ... ... and it works fine except for CBS Live.

0 Kudos