Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nano0970

Re: Paramount Plus not working on Roku

Jump to solution

Same issue

All that appears is the channel name on the top left of the screen against a blank black background

0 Kudos
AJRNYC

Jump to solution

Same issue. Followed all steps. Paramount Plus does not work on Roku.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @AJRNYC,

Thanks for the update about your playback issue with Paramount+.

If the issue still persists after following all the troubleshooting steps and the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
NellyBly
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Remove channel is not even a choice.  We updated the Roku; still the same **bleep**.  Nothing will open, nothing will play.  

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @NellyBly,

Thanks for the note.

We recommend contacting Paramount + directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries.

You can reach Paramount+ support here: 

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/ 

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
mpryslak
Channel Surfer

Paramount+ crashing since April 27, 2021

Jump to solution

I have two TCL Roku TVs.  Both started having this problem yesterday, April 27, 2021.  Previously, both worked great with Paramount+.

When I launch Paramount+, it seems to load normally.   I first see the splash screen.  Then I'm asked, "Who's Watching?" and I'm presented with our two profiles and the Add Profile setting.  I select the usual profile.  Then the main screen loads with the menu on the left and the various categories and tiles of available videos to watch.  I select a video, I get the welcome screen for that particular show.  But when I then try to play the video, it seems to start loading, but then the the channel crashes and I'm sent back to the Roku Home screen.

Anyone else having this problem?  Any idea how to fix it?  I've powered off the TVs, removed and reloaded the Paramount+ channel, and I have the same problem.  I can watch shows online at ParamountPlus.com.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
payboo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi there! I removed paramount plus, reset my tv, re-installed paramount plus, logged in, checked for updates, and it still isn’t working. any thoughts on what to do now?? 

0 Kudos
GHH

Re: Paramount+ crashing since April 27, 2021

Jump to solution

Yes I am having the same issue, have you found a solution? 

0 Kudos
mpryslak
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I haven’t found a solution yet—if I do I’ll share it here. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

When you remove the channel, BEFORE reinstalling it, be sure to restart your Roku to clear its memory and assure you get a clean reinstall.

Restart via Settings > System > System restart.  If a Roku TV, Settings > System > Power > System restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos