Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valwill59
Level 7

Paramount Plus: Unable to sign in

I installed Paramount plus and it asks for my sign in with my Roku sign in and it tells me it's a error. I don't understand why I'm not able to sign in on that app. Can someone give me a correct answer for this issue?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Paramount Plus: Unable to sign in

Hi @valwill59 

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us the error you're getting when you try to sign in to Paramount Plus? If it's says something like an incorrect password or username, I'd recommend reaching out to Paramount's customer support team to report the issue and for further help. Channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel provider. They can resolve the error you are having with channel login.

You can contact them here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/ 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Brenda64-
Level 7

Re: Paramount Plus: Unable to sign in

I have the same problem. I've tried multiple different ways on app , by TV and by Web. I also tried calling Customer Service a few weeks ago. I seem to be caught in a loop. I want Paramount + for the yearly rate. Someone must not want my money or me to have this channel! Help?? 

0 Kudos