Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toeachtheirown
Reel Rookie

Re: Error: Content is not available try again later - Paramount Plus

Jump to solution

Also still experiencing this issue with Paramount+ and we’re now into November. Fix please!

dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Glad it's not just me.  It's been early 2 months on mine.  I've gone round and round with paramount and tried all the things they tell us.  Nothing helps.  Complete f-g b.s. that Roku has no way to contact them other than these stupid forums or whatever you call it.  Both of them should be embarassed. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dragonboots2005 @toeachtheirown

Thanks for the post.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Paramount+ directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Paramount+ channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I have 'reached out' to them via phone calls and emails from their form at their website.  This issue has gone on so long that's why I'm asking Roku for help.  All other apps fine - this issue still exist.  You need to do something Roku - I'm done contacting them afte 10x ok?  Your turn.  Period.  

toeachtheirown
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks Danny - this is obviously a widespread issue with many folks complaining about it. Is there anything Roku can do to help expedite this?

Jump to solution

Hello Danny. I just tonight received the same canned response from the customer service rep I've been engaged in for days on this, after going through his checklist of all the things to try (all of which I already had tried).  What also makes this a Roku issue, and not a Paramount+ issue, is that I have another Roku, different product, on another TV, and there are no issues on Paramount+ like I am seeing on this one.

I don't blame you. You seem like a good guy who is trying to help in reading through various threads. For Roku, however, this is a known issue, across multiple topics and threads, and pages and pages of customer complaints where Roku's solution is to blame the other guy, when everyone knows the problem resides with Roku and not Paramount+.

I just replied to the rep that I will be purchasing and switching out this holiday season to one of your competitor's streaming product(s). It is not a matter of the money. It's the principle of the thing.  Roku just lost me for life. Take care

Dnhallo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did the solution provided work?  
I received a similar response but my issue was never resolved. 

instead I get these badges that mean nothing and I’m still ignored 

Dnhallo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Join the club. There is no Roku support, but you earn brownie or Cub Scout badges for posting. I feel so much better. Lol. 

Jump to solution

I've just subscribed to paramount +. And I'm having the same trouble with the live streaming. I did the steps of deleting rebooting and reuploading. Still the issue persists. But I found a way to watch my football. Download the NFL app. Log in with the paramount+ subscription.  Follow the directions of entering the code. And football is  working. So far no interruptions.

0 Kudos
Robert-W
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with the Paramount + app, I noticed the issue start for me after the 10.5 update. Most of the time it happens right at the beginning of the show during the first 2 initial commercials. I close out of the app, and retry and after several attempts it may finally start. Sometimes is till happen again at some point while watching a show and I hit the Home button and try again.

I have rebooted both cablebox and WI-FI, uninstalled the Paramount app, rebooted device and reinstalled app. Still have the same issues.

Paramount + Ver 6.2 Build 20211108

Roku Premiere 3920X

10.5.0 Build 4201-91

0 Kudos