Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhuvi100x
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount Plus Error occurred during playback

Jump to solution

^^ Been trying to explain  that to everyone, its the ads stuff.

You can try and change DNS with ad-blocking ON, see if that makes a difference

Use

0 Kudos
Tifferz

Jump to solution

If you have Xfinity for either tv or internet, it’s their issue. They have an ad blocker that freaks out the Paramount app. Contact Xfinity but be prepared to fight with them to fix it. They blame everyone else. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
CPO

Jump to solution

ROKU MODEL:  3920X - Roku Premiere

Serial # YH0080039225

Sofrware Version 11.0.0.build 4193-91

Device ID K42998039225

*** Received these messages several times yesterday & today   Have tried so many things but nothing works!  Primarily on two of my three tvs??? 

Error message #1   Oh no!  Looks like you’re using a VPN or proxy, which prevents playing your video..Please disable this service and try again.

Error message #2 Unfortunately, an error occurred during playback. Please try again. 

0 Kudos
Deb62

Re: Paramount + Error occurred during playback

Jump to solution

Same problem...playback error.  Haunt channel.  Works on one of my TVs but not the other. 

0 Kudos
pmazzuchelli
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku device model  4630X - Roku Premiere
-serial number  YR0001239643
-device ID  7KA680239643
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) 11.0.0 build 4193-29
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button) 

Paramount+ CBS News

-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

0 Kudos
pmazzuchelli
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@pmazzuchelli wrote:

Roku device model  4630X - Roku Premiere
-serial number  YR0001239643
-device ID  7KA680239643
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) 11.0.0 build 4193-29
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/buil28502600-A9A5-4CB6-84F1-4A4C5C2796FE_1_201_a.jpegd is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button) 

Paramount+ CBS News

-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

0 Kudos
Tdri
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount + Error occurred during playback

Jump to solution

This was my problem and solved my issue.

0 Kudos
pmazzuchelli
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This error happens on Roku devices but if you connect directly with a Smart TV all Live Stations can be viewed.  So this is an isolated issue with just Roku devices there is a codec that is messed up.

0 Kudos
Tdri
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My TCL tv has the built in Roku.  I would prefer to not have to turn off the eero ad blocking although I was able to create an eero profile for the tv and change the setting just for the tv.

0 Kudos
egingell

Jump to solution

I'm getting this error right now when I try to watch The Late Show with Steven Colbert. NCIS seems to work.

And my screen looks like this:

20220628_075421.jpg

Edit: I've tried the troubleshooting steps outlined in this thread.

Edit: (Home x5, Back x5):20220628_080432.jpg

Edit: I can watch "extras".

Final edit: turns out when you don't pay your AT&T bill, they partially cut you off.

«egingell»
Tags (2)
0 Kudos