Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LS1Factor
Level 7

Paramount Network not loading Roku Premier+

I first downloaded the Paramount Network and it worked and I logged in. Ever since it won’t load, just sits on the loading screen.

Anyone else have this issue?

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple times, Roku reboots, nothing fixes it.

Any recommendations? Really wanting the avoid a factory reset and getting all my channels set again.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
makaiguy
Level 10

Re: Paramount Network not loading Roku Premier+

Did you reset your Roku before re-installing Paramount? [Not factory reset, just reset from the Settings menu (don't have it handy to check - think it's Settings | System | Reset) ]. This step is necessary to clear the uninstalled channel completely out of memory.
Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi connected - Samsung UN55ES6100
Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi connected - JVC EM37T
0 Kudos
LS1Factor
Level 7

I don’t think I did, I’ll give that a shot later.

Thanks!
0 Kudos

Just confirmed Paramount Network is working on my Premiere+ so hopefully makaiguy's suggestion will do the trick.
0 Kudos
LS1Factor
Level 7

That did it! The first try loading it after removing it, restarting and reinstalling it rebooted my Roku but after it getting to the home screen and selecting Paramount Network it worked.

Thanks for the helpful recommendation!
0 Kudos