Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianOKC
Level 7

Pandora issue help please

I have a TCL TV with a Roku built in not sure exact model. I have using the Pandora App on this tv for 2 years now and not 1 issue. This morning I went to boot it up and before it completely loads the app it gives me "Unexpected error has occured. Please try again". I have read a few posts  and disconnected the power for 5 minutes restarted the wifi and modem. I also checked for updates on the roku and it says its up to date. I have also reinstalled Pandora and it keeps giving me the same error. Does anyone have any clues or could possibly point me in a direction to figure this out? Any help would be appreciated thank you.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Pandora issue help please

I got that same error today on my Roku 3. I tried again later and all is well. I'd say it was just a temporary problem on Pandora's end.
– –
Roku 3 (4200) purchased for $22.93 on clearance at Office Depot > Bleiden HDMI-to-Composite converter > old 4:3 CRT TV (now in another room, as I have acquired a modern LCD flat screen TV, March 2017)

R.I.P. Roku XD|S (2100), Feb 2011–Apr 2016
0 Kudos