Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

PLEASE HELP Re App’s

PLEASE HELP. Really interested in getting Roku, however I just want to understand my thinking. I want all 3 of my app’s to be in one place. I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Now TV. Can I do this with Roku. I currently pay for each of these, would I just log in with my current ID’s and just pay as I do now.

My apologies, I think I put the whole thing in the Subject heading. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: PLEASE HELP Re App’s

For services for which you've subscribed directly with the service, it's just a matter of downloading the channel app each of them has provided to Roku from within the Streaming Channels store accessed via the Roku's user interface.  When you want to view one of them you just select that channel from the Roku channel grid, similar to choosing a channel from a cable box. 

The first time you view each channel you'll need to log in or authenticate your Roku device with your existing subscription to that channel, via whatever process that service has built into its channel app.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos