Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CSimper
Level 7

PIN not working

Jump to solution
When trying to download Disney+ it keeps telling me my PIN is invalid. I have updated my PIN on website like 4 times and still says invalid. Turned Roku off and back on and still doesn’t work.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: PIN not working

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out. 

Please try logging into your account at my.roku.com and updating your PIN. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/220128567-how-do-i-create-or-update-the-pin-for-my-roku-account-

That should resolve the issue. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
35 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out. 

Please try logging into your account at my.roku.com and updating your PIN. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/220128567-how-do-i-create-or-update-the-pin-for-my-roku-account-

That should resolve the issue. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Mejesky
Level 7

Invalid pin

Jump to solution

Danny how do I contact you? I’ve changed my pin and it still keeps telling me it’s an invalid pin when I’m trying to set up Disney Plus

[post merged with already existing thread and title changed to denote issue]

0 Kudos
drohlf1
Level 7

Jump to solution
I am also having the same issue. I've updated my PIN and changed the settings so that I no longer need to type in a PIN, but it's still asking me to. I changed settings once again, but my PIN still won't work and it's saying it's invalid.
0 Kudos
Martajayne
Level 7

Jump to solution
I’ve tried everything to add the Disney Plus channel. I’ve updated my PIN and even set it so I don’t need a PIN to add channels or make purchases. I’m still getting the Invaild PIN code error message. HELP!
0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 10

Jump to solution

What happens when you try to add it from HERE. 

0 Kudos
Martajayne
Level 7

Jump to solution
It shows that the channel is installed but that I need to sign onto the stick. It’s confusing because I’m already signed in and when I try to sign in on the stick it says my email address is incorrect but it isn’t
0 Kudos
Amberz
Level 7

Jump to solution
Did that work for you cause I have changed my pin 5 times and still won't let me
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping up posted with your experiences. Have you contacted Disney+ support yet to report the issue and see what help they can provide? 

They should be able to help assist with authentication issues that you are seeing inside their channel. If you're still running into trouble, please take a picture of the PIN entry screen on your TV and reply here to show us what you are seeing. 

We can try to advise further from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
alisha1460
Level 8

Jump to solution
I had this same thing happen! I tried typing 1234 for my pin and it let me in! Try it out for yourself Smiley Happy