Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabyazulmina
Level 7

PIN issue: Unable to add channel

Estoy queriendo agregar un canal y no me deja, el error es en mi Pin, y está correcto.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: PIN issue: Unable to add channel

Hi @gabyazulmina 

Please be advised that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

We suggest checking first the email address linked to your Roku device to make sure you're using the correct PIN associated with that account. To do this, go to Settings > System > About. If by chance the device shows a different email, go to our website then login to the account currently linked to your device then proceed to update the PIN. 

Let us know if this works for you!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Sherrylynn59
Level 7

In PA.... cannot add channel.  Doesn't recognize my pin. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hey @Sherrylynn59 

Thanks for the post.

Try my suggestion in my post above. Most likely, the email address linked to your Roku device is different from the account where you set up your PIN. You can also check this link if you need help creating or updating your PIN: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku® account? 

Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos