Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaltLife4Life
Level 7

PELOTON APP - WON"T LOAD

Peloton App will not load.  Keeps kicking back to the Home Page.   Started the morning of 4/8 after the ROKU update. 

I have 4 ROKUs. The Peloton APP does not work on the 2 that I did the update on.  The Peloton APP still works on the 2 ROKUs where I declined the update. 

Did all the standard troubleshooting. Removed the app, rebooted, reloaded, etc.. WIFI Signal is Excellent and My Peloton Account is in good standing.  My conclusion = Something happened during yesterday's Update.

Reported the issue to Peloton. Received the "Engineers are On It" response.  

Final comment = Struggling with ROKU's Customer Service / Tech Support system.  The fact that you can't contact anyone is concerning.  For such a good and widely used product, expected better.

1 Reply
Suhlar
Level 8

Re: PELOTON APP - WON"T LOAD

I am having the same exact issue. I concur that it has something to do with the RoKu update. Mine will ask me for my user name and password and then just goes back to the home screen. It's very frustrating. I started a chat and they told me they have an ongoing Roku issue with Peloton. They say Roku is trying to fix it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos