Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

PBS on Roku is now zoomed in

As of about 2 weeks ago, the PBS app on our Roku shows everything (even the PBS home screen) zoomed in. This is not happening with any of the other apps.

We are using the 2019 version of Roku Ultra, with recent Jan 2020 update.

We have removed the PBS app, restarted Roku, then added the app, again.

Anyone else experiencing this? Or know how to fix it? Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: PBS on Roku is now zoomed in

I keep having the same issue. I will be watching Antiques Road Show Channel or PBS or pretty much any other channel I switch to and it zooms in so that you cannot see the whole picture. I unplug the device and plug it back in and it is fine for about 3-5 minutes and then it reverts to a zoomed in mode again.. i have tried all settings and factory resetting the device and still have not been able to resolve the zoom in issue. I have a Vizio 4K HDR TV and none of the apps on there have any issues. The main device with the issues is the Roku Ultra 4K device. I don't know if i would recommend getting another Roku as they seem to be poorly supported Roku Ultra (4660, 4661, 4662 series) @roku_support

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: PBS on Roku is now zoomed in

I have same issue on watching a netflix series

0 Kudos