Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roro24
Level 7

PBS Kids not showing full episodes on Roku

I'm having a problem seeing all of the full episodes of any shows on roku. We can watch clips but not full episodes. I have deleted the app, undated my roku, restarted my roku, and tried to download app again still the same problem. What else can I do? 

3 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: PBS Kids not showing full episodes on Roku

Hi @Roro24,

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done.

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach PBS Kids support here: https://pbskids.org/help/

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
dcstrat
Level 7

I am also having the same issue but only on my Roku 3.  I'm also having issues with PBS Kids help site.  Has anyone resolved this?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @dcstrat,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:
1.Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
2.Next, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. (For Roku TV Settings>System>Power>System restart)
3.Once your player/TV starts up again, go to 'Streaming Channels' on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
If that still doesn't clear up the issue you're experiencing, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos