Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Infinitig73
Reel Rookie

Oxygen app -Error code :"Cloudpatherrorauthoization"

Roku streaming stick plus. Everytime I try to play oxygen app, I get SORRY!  We're having trouble... 😫This has been having trouble for 2 weeks now. Delete app,update system,and  restart. I Go to oxygen.Com/link, add code, nothing! Used to give me credits. Now 0 credit's. What's up ROKU?? 

12 REPLIES 12
BFerg

Re: Oxygen app -Error code :"Cloudpatherrorauthoization"

Did you ever get a solution because I'm having the same problem. So annoying.

bbrothers

I'm having this problem also.

bbrothers

i just "unlinked" my provider.  then signed in.  Oxygen now works

shine424

i tried all of that including unlinking and relinking my provider.. a few shows will start to play but not up and vanished.. only reason i got this **bleep** to begin with

it also says customer is not authorized for the content requested

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @shine424,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Are all other streaming channels playing content normally?

Have you tried removing the channel that you are experiencing the issue with from the Roku home screen? Then, disconnect your device from power for a minute. Plug it back in, then try to add the channel back once more and see if this clears up the issue. 

If that still doesn't clear up the issue you're experiencing, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Gidget2021
Streaming Star

I too am having this issue with Oxygen. I did ALL of the suggestions over and over. When I link my provider to NBC I have no issues, but try watching ANYTHING on Oxygen and the Sorry We're Having Trouble! You are not authorized....... I have watched Oxygen for years and no issues ever. I have reached out to Oxygen. They have no suggestion either. I am clueless. Anyone have any NEW advice other than what has already been suggested? Anyone solve this with something that hasn't been suggested?

Many thanks

Gidget2021
Streaming Star

@shine424 wrote:

i tried all of that including unlinking and relinking my provider.. a few shows will start to play but not up and vanished.. only reason i got this **bleep** to begin with

it also says customer is not authorized for the content requested

Did you ever get this resolved?? I am going crazy with it and no one can find a solution. Thanks!

Gidget2021
Streaming Star

@bbrothers wrote:

i just "unlinked" my provider.  then signed in.  Oxygen now works

I did this 100 times and it didn't work for me. I wonder why it did for you and not for everyone. Seems there should be a universal solution. Anyway, I'm glad you got yours working - yay! It is a great channel and I miss it 😞

Gidget2021
Streaming Star

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi @shine424,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Are all other streaming channels playing content normally?

Have you tried removing the channel that you are experiencing the issue with from the Roku home screen? Then, disconnect your device from power for a minute. Plug it back in, then try to add the channel back once more and see if this clears up the issue. 

If that still doesn't clear up the issue you're experiencing, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary

Any other suggestion other than everything you suggested including contacting Oxygen and DirectTV? I just don't understand. Thanks for any assistance.