Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanbemmt
Level 7

Re: Overheating on Prime

Danny R.,  I'm not a rocket scientist here, but the fact that you or your company hasn't offered any real solution or a recommendation, other than the above instructions that are as simple as unplug it and let it cool down, then get an extender, keep in open and not on other electronics etc...then don't use it if it is still over heating, really don't offer me as a consumer/customer, much confidence in the quality and safety of your product.  Not to mention, a product that is supposed to work and not have my time interrupted by overheating equipment, that takes my time away from my schedule because I am held hostage to overheating equipment.  From all these posts, I find it very difficult to believe that PM each one is going to solve anything to the overall fixing of the Roku brand.

0 Kudos