Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrasnick13
Level 7

Other Rokus in house not working while wife watches Starz in bedroom

We have 2 Roku Express + Roku and 1 Roku Premier in our home, all registered to me. Wife selected free Starz for 7 day trial on the Roku Premier TV. While she had Starz on in the bedroom none of the other 2 rokus express + would load. When I canceled the free 7 day trial, all Rokus returned to normal operation. How do I watch Starz while getting the other Rokus to work and load? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
SCPMD
Level 7

Re: Other Rokus in house not working while wife watches Starz in bedroom

I'm having the same problem! I haven't heard of a solution yet. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@SCPMD

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@mrasnick13& @SCPMD -

To clarify, are you saying when the one Roku is viewing Starz, the other Rokus cannot load Starz, or are you saying they can't load ANY channel?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos