Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davisshooter
Level 7

Ota channels gone

After update 9.4.0 my roku tv lost all over the air channels. Rescan is absulutely useless, so is feactory reset and unplugging tv. I seem to be getting a good case of "pass the buck" when i contact roku and hisense. Seems like im gerting forced into buying a new tv even though this one is still under warranty. Warranties are no good anymore i guess. Anybody have ideas?

3 Replies
Zmartie
Level 8

Re: Ota channels gone

I've been having the same issue for over a week and it's driving me mad! The latest update has rendered both my TVs useless. I can't use YouTube tv, PBS Kids, Amazon Prime, and others. It's an issue on both my Roku Ultra and TCL TV. I've tried all other suggestions found and nothing. Roku needs to fix this issue ASAP! 

Scottj123
Level 7

I have the same issue since the software update. I have the Hisense Roku tv and reset by going to settings/system/power/system restart/restart...this seems to bring the channels back for a while.

0 Kudos
Shakirra
Level 8

I'm having the same problem. Can't get OTA channels anymore, plus my tv can no longer connect to the internet. It's been going on for about 4 days now. This is ridiculous! Why aren't they fixing this problem?! I'd really hate to have to buy a new tv. (If I do, it won't be another Roku)