Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KD4
Level 7

Ordered subscription on 1 TV, how to access on another?

I started a 7 day free trial to Starz on my bedroom TV last night through Roju Channel but can't connect to Starz on my living room TV without starting a new subscription. The "free" one charged me $1 through PayPal. If I go through the Starz channel it wants to charge me full price, no free trial. How do I access Starz from my other devices?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
andyross
Level 16

Re: Ordered subscription on 1 TV, how to access on another?

If both are Roku's, are both using the same Roku account? I'd think it should work on all Roku's if so.

0 Kudos
KD4
Level 7

Should be! I've only set up 1 Roku account and added the devices as we've bought them for additional rooms. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 16

You may not like this answer, but here is a suggestion. Do not subscribe through Roku.

Now, I realize you're wanting that to work properly, and you're right, it should. You'll need Roku people to step in and help, and they will. However, in the meantime, you're in the current situation and the clock is running on your free trial. @RokuDanny-R may be able to assist.

In the meantime, I'm going to suggest that you not subscribe through Roku, but rather directly to the service. That means you'll have to enter the credentials on each Roku device, but the Roku Starz app will accept that. And, you could also watch Starz on other devices. Subscribing through Roku would mean you can only watch on Roku. The subscription isn't valid on other devices.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos