Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Optimum ID not working

I use my Optimum ID to watch TV streaming channels like USA and TNT. Lately I've been receiving an error message when I go thru the login process. I haven't been able to log in at all for a few weeks now. I've contacted Roku and Optimum about this but they pretty much pointed fingers at each other. Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Optimum ID not working

@jhunter79 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

I'd recommend reaching out to Optimum directly to report the issue and request additional support. They will be able to assist you with any login or account credential issues you may encounter. 

You can reach them here: https://www.optimum.net/support/contact-us/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Like I said, I already did. My login credentials isn't the problem. There's an issue with the website/web address being used between Roku and optimum to authenticate my login to use the streaming channels. Who is in charge of making sure that's working?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I switched to optimum a few months ago and wasn’t having this same problem until 2-3 weeks ago. Did you figure out any solutions to this? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We are having issues with the optimum online with roku. Please advise!! Same issues as people below have described .. this is a pretty big cable co and no reason it shouldn’t work!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Hdemassa 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

I'd recommend reaching out to Optimum directly to report the issue and request additional support. They will be able to assist you with any login or account credential issues you may encounter. 

You can reach them here: https://www.optimum.net/support/contact-us/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos