Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evets1
Level 7

Only Spectrum fails and then works when I unplug and then replug in the power.

My Roku Express works all the time except on Spectrum TV.

Spectrum TV loads and then sometimes goes to a blue screen with an error code like "RLP-1031 Service Unavailable."

Spectrum tells me the solution is to unplug the Roku power and then plug it back in.  That works - but I need to do that 4 or more times per week.  I'm tired of that.

How can I fix this for good?

2 Replies
Grandmax3
Level 8

Re: Only Spectrum fails and then works when I unplug and then replug in the power.

Mine has been doing it for 3-4 months now but just my bedroom tv, not my main tv. I have done everything possible i can do but no luck fixing issue. Im glad its not just me. Hopefully someone can help figure this out. 

0 Kudos
Wildcat_Kahuna
Level 8

Re: Only Spectrum fails and then works when I unplug and then replug in the power.

This is also the case on one of my TCL Roku 48" HDTVs. I have to hard boot (unplug the power while the TV is on then reconnect) to get spectrum to work. The problem is, when I do that, the Pluto app no longer responds to the remote. So now I have to search for another thread to fix that I guess.

0 Kudos