Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

One TV Channel with No Sound

We have a 3810X Streaming Sick+. There is no sound on one channel when using the Spectrum cable TV app. It occurs with only one Streaming stick on any TV. When the streaming stick is replaced with another streaming stick, the sound comes on the channel. I've tried moving the streaming stick to a second TV and no sound there either. When I take a second streaming stick and install it on both TV's the channel has sound, so it is something that is happening with the one stick. It is definitely not a problem with the TV provider or the TV's. It was fine when I shut it off last night, but was not working correctly this morning.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: One TV Channel with No Sound

It has been fixed. The leveling was on for the channel. Reset it and the channel now has sound.

0 Kudos