Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Born2run
Level 7

One America News

The One America News (OAN) app would not load last night during the RNC.  I finally gave up and went to PBS to watch.  Afterwards, I tried loading OAN again.  This time it loaded, but the only audio was just a high buzz.  Has something been hacked?

Also, each month I am double billed for this channel:  $4.99 twice.  WHY?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: One America News

@Born2run 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

In regards to being billed twice, we would recommend reaching out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
1Coleen
Level 7

I can not get One America News to play on my Roku.  All other channels work fine, but when I go to OAN the screen just goes blank. I have tried deleting the channel, restarting Roku, updating Roku, then adding the channel back. Nothing works. HELP!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@1Coleen 

Thanks for the post.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to OAN support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the OAN channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.oann.com/contactus/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos