Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
amajor14
Level 8

Oh no! We're unable to process your request. Please try again.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have not been able to watch anything related to the Viacom owned channels (BET, MTV, and VH1). I can get into the apps, but any time I try and watch something whether it's the livestream or a playback, I get the error message that's the title of this post.  All my other apps thar I use work perfectly fine. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Heywardj2
Level 7

Re: Oh no! We're unable to process your request. Please try again.

Jump to solution

Hey I have a TCL Roku tv and had the exact same issue. I bought another TV for my livingroom and could watch BET, MTV & VH1 with no problem. After factory resetting my old TV I could watch those channels again

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Ebonee14
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have this same issue , it’s so frustrating. I ended up just deleting all the Viacom apps until they fix this issue .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
AsiaV
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok glad to see I’m not losing my mind. Yes I am having the same issue and have done everything except factory reset. If you find a solution please let me know and I’ll do the same. 

Highlighted
amajor14
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I've sent emails to both viacom and vh1. I'm trying to find emails for mtv and bet. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Heywardj2
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey I have a TCL Roku tv and had the exact same issue. I bought another TV for my livingroom and could watch BET, MTV & VH1 with no problem. After factory resetting my old TV I could watch those channels again

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
amajor14
Level 8

Jump to solution

A complete factory reset fixed the issue.  Go to settings, systems, advanced system settings, factory reset. 

You are starting from scratch, which sucks, but it works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ali1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I did this and it’s still not working!!! It signed into my sisters spectrum which doesn’t get mtv, my spectrum package does, and cannot click to go to my account!!! Any way to fix?!

0 Kudos