Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnmcfarlandaz
Channel Surfer

Re: STILL NOT Resolved: Channel launch issue - "Can't run channe...

Jump to solution

If it's not fixed by Friday, I'm going to have to go buy a firestick; and I think ROKU should send me a check to cover the cost.

johnmcfarlandaz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Today's glitch when trying to run the HBO channel "not enough space". I'm down to only 7 channels; and if not fixed this week, I'll be running out to get a firestick. Any chance that ROKU will send me a check for $22 to cover the cost of the cheapest one available?

0 Kudos
linmon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i, too, am wondering how long we're to be expected to wait for 'the fix.'  why is it such a big problem to figure it out?

Aketha
Reel Rookie

Re: This did not fix the issue- Resolved Channel launch issue - "Can't run channel"

Jump to solution

My Roku tv is not working. Updating and going through all of the steps did not resolve my issue. The only working channel i have currently is Netflix until that disappears.

0 Kudos
Rvnshadow2001
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not doing a factory reset and losing everything 

0 Kudos

Re: Error: Can't run channel. Prime, Sling & bunch of others

Jump to solution

Still can’t load almost all my channels. Netflix is the only one working. This sucks! Seems roku is not very invested in fixing this issue. Probably a ploy to make us try to upgrade because this started as soon as they started flashing new products to me. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

3DBBB190-C65E-4230-A39B-78B7FD3C20A5.jpeg

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

83E52F64-D655-483B-95CE-8AC073F6E5D1.jpeg

0 Kudos
lr3
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

YouTube channel worked fine on 9.19.21. As of 9.20 it would not load. There is no error message. The channel briefly indicates it is loading, then immediately resets to the home page.  I have checked for updates about 5 times, and restarted at least 5 times times in the last 6 hours. I've removed the channel, then added it back. No change, it will not complete loading.

Roku Express Model 3700x, Serial number YU0097889062, software version 10.0.0 - build 4902-28, Device ID  7G26A9889062, Tracker ID  62-379-153

Again, no error message

0 Kudos
upset1235
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Hi I am still having this issue: Are you still looking into it?

Roku Model 3910RW Roku Express

Serial number YG00CR483072

Software version 10.0.0 build 4209-51

This issue is still happening for me. Started on 9/18 at about 12:00am at least that's when I noticed it. Every channel on my roku gives me the same error "Can't run channel becuase it could not be reinstalled from the network."

Hulu Version 6.50 build 0

Prime Version 12.0 build 2021090212

HBO Max Version 5013 build 3

Showtime Anytime Version 2.18 build 26

Starz Versoin 3.15 build 45

AMC+ Version 1.0 build 14

I have manually checked for updates several times and restarted the roku several times. The issue persists. 

Please help.

Thank you.

0 Kudos