Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blade_005
Level 11

Re: OMG! New Amazon Prime Video UI .Thank you!

"twiceover" wrote:
Other than the splash screen, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Do I need 8.1 or something?

8.1 is not necessary. I am still on 8.0 on a TCL Roku TV and the Splash / Home screen is the only thing that has changed. The title of this thread is a bit misleading. Changing the Home Screen so that the previous Left Hand menu items are now shifted to the top of the screen to give more real estate on the screen for the horizontal row listings is not a new UI design, which is sorely needed for Prime Video.
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos

Re: OMG! New Amazon Prime Video UI .Thank you!

"blade_005" wrote:
"twiceover" wrote:
Other than the splash screen, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Do I need 8.1 or something?

8.1 is not necessary. I am still on 8.0 on a TCL Roku TV and the Splash / Home screen is the only thing that has changed. The title of this thread is a bit misleading. Changing the Home Screen so that the previous Left Hand menu items are now shifted to the top of the screen to give more real estate on the screen for the horizontal row listings is not a new UI design, which is sorely needed for Prime Video.

Yeah that's the only thing I noticed about it to
0 Kudos