Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10

OHTV & OHTV SHOWS - ERASED IN UPDATE

were they pirate channels ? another reason ?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: OHTV & OHTV SHOWS - ERASED IN UPDATE

@chht 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about a removed channel, visit our Support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

@chht wrote:

were they pirate channels ? another reason ?

You need to learn how to do simple Google searches instead of posting why are all your oddball Roku apps are gone.

Anyway Ohtv is now Un1ty

Ohtv2Un1ty.png

https://www.facebook.com/OHTVLive/

TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

i did do a search you moose twit - but right away and nothing came up - i posted that other day but mods must of censored it and erased it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

@chht wrote:

i did do a search you moose twit - but right away and nothing came up - i posted that other day but mods must of censored it and erased it

Sure if that was actually true you would edit your post like any normal average person.  The real reason you posted it is because you can not do a simple search which you have proven over and over and over and over again.

This might help you:

51e9U2k57qL._SX404_BO1,204,203,200_

https://www.amazon.com/Google-Search-Rescue-Dummies-Brad/dp/0764599305

...shamelessly stolen from Foghorn Leghorn  "That chht’s about as sharp as a bowling ball!

So nice of you add yet another endearing nickname for me.  Nice to be so loved.  I like moose twit much better than Roku Fanboy with the "Roku Mirroring sucks" signature. 

And finally another win for the moose twit aka "thetick" .... Eight zingers to a big fat ZERO for the chht.

Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

you are too stupid to be for real - NOTE I DID SEARCH AND THEY MUST NOT HAD THE SITE IN GOOGLES SEARCH RESULTS AT THAT POING

SO I THEN MADE THE POST

I KNOW HOW TO POST = YOU ARE A GOOF WHO NEED TO GROW UP

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

And you need to stop posting what you just searched.. ah-aha yea right.   Also town-down on those CAPS.  It is very rude, but hey but it is one of the things you have contributed on this forum along with stubbornness, ignorance and stupidity. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Just as a friendly reminder when posting in the Community of the guidelines:

Be kind, courteous, and positive when posting. The Community exists to help users. Posting abusive, obscene, harassing, hostile, defamatory, offensive, tortious, argumentative, inappropriate or otherwise objectionable content may result in loss of access to the Community. Roku reserves the right to remove any content at its discretion. 

Will be closing this thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos