Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheGottos
Streaming Star

Re: OAN subscription cancelled??!! Why? I need OAN!!!

Delete the Roku account, recreate it, reinstall OAN. It works. It’s about 20-30 minutes tops off your time. 

0 Kudos
TheGottos
Streaming Star

I canceled my Roku account then created a new one (using the same info). It took about 20 minutes or so. Then I added OAN again and it’s been working. 

0 Kudos
JSGispert1
Channel Surfer

Just as an updated - it has been about 2 weeks or so and what I did worked ... Canceled my ROKU Account - then re-joined and re-added OAN and it has been working just great with no issues ... Joseph in Seattle

0 Kudos
Butch1947
Reel Rookie

All continues well with OAN after deleting and re-setup of my roku account. 

Except .... Did anyone else experience an approximately 15 minute shut down of OAN in the middle of President Trump's CPAC speech???  Not blaming it on Roku ... Yet!

0 Kudos
JSGispert1
Channel Surfer

I did notice that the quality of the video went "bad" and "dark" an then I shifted to NEWSMAX to see if they had the same problem (and they did not) then went back to OAN and it was back to normal

@Butch1947 wrote:

All continues well with OAN after deleting and re-setup of my roku account. 

Except .... Did anyone else experience an approximately 15 minute shut down of OAN in the middle of President Trump's CPAC speech???  Not blaming it on Roku ... Yet!

0 Kudos
travelplanner74
Reel Rookie

I'm with you.  Did not feel like deleting and creating another account.  The Klowdtv option is the best value with extra channels, that is what I did today.  Thank you for suggesting Klowdtv, it took me about 3 minutes and I've got bonus channels! 

0 Kudos
TheGottos
Streaming Star

We did not watch. Family project. 

0 Kudos
Rcswave

Delete our roku account or you oan account?

0 Kudos
TheGottos
Streaming Star

When you delete the Roku account it cancels your subscriptions through them. Then when you set up the account again you add OAN back. 

0 Kudos
Rebsant
Reel Rookie

I no am ALSO having the same issue! Talked to tech support and nothing is resolved. 

My OANN subscription was cancelled and I did not cancel it. I keep resubscribing and it says my purchase went through then when I open the app it loops me back to purchase the subscription. I have talked to technical support and have done every single troubleshoot with your technician and it is not resolved. I want a access my subscription. This needs to be done by Roku since I can’t do it from any of my 3 devices! Please, please, please resolve this issue!