Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

OAN and Prime not working on Roku TV

One American news and prim will not load I have deleted the channel restarted the tv and reloaded the channel and still does not load

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Help

First, where are you located? In the US, or somewhere else? I believe you are listing Prime Video, but what is the other channel, the news one? Need more detail, please. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Hisense tv only a month old rocu built in 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I’m in Arkansas 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Prime and one American news will not load

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I have four tv in the house it’s not working on any of them

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

@Kathalene wrote:

I’m in Arkansas 

OK, Prime Video should be fine. You still didn't say what the news channel was. I know that Fox News has had issues with their channel, so that's one possibility. 

Prime is working fine on my players. The first step in troubleshooting is to remove the channel, reboot the Roku, then add the channel back in. Highlight Prime Video and press the * button. Remove the channel. Now, you need to restart the Roku. Do this by either pulling the power for 20 seconds, or use the System restart menu option under settings. Don't just turn the TV off, as that doesn't restart the system. Then you can add it back in and log back into Prime. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I have followed these directions on all TVs and it does not work

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I’m in the us in Arkansas two tv. Have built in rocu two have to stick all are doing the same thing one American news and prime will not load

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

OK, if it's not working on all devices, then it's not the device. There's something amiss with your user account, and my guess is it doesn't believe you are located in the US. That's something that Roku support will have to assist with, so we need @RokuDanny-R to assist you. 

Dan
0 Kudos