Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OAN Subscription for another TV

I already have an OAN subscription, I would like add this channel to another tv in my home, but it doesnt give me the option to sign in only subscribe again. Double charge??

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
boogernose
Roku Guru

Re: Subscribed already

So you have another Roku or Rokutv in the other room?

If they are signed into the same Roku Account https://www.roku.com/

you should have access in both places.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
joekanas

i have 6 ROKU devices and OAN is on everyone but 2.  is there a limit?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@joekanas 

Thanks for the post.

What Roku model devices are you unable to install the channel on?

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact OAN support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
spletzopls

Re: OAN Subscription for another TV

How do I add OAN subscription to my other Roku sticks in my home. Same email address and password

0 Kudos
RGSA
Reel Rookie

I have the same question, for one initial TV. I subscribed to OAN on my PC. I'm trying to add the channel to my new Roku Ultra. The only option I found was to "Buy $4.99 monthly subscription"... I saw in another blog, that this might even work... Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@RGSA 

The OAN app -- developed by Herring Networks -- for Roku isn't currently coded to accept logins from a direct subscription. That was a much more common situation in the past, but more and more apps today don't have that restriction.

While I use the OAN app you're asking about, there is another app, OAN Live, that I haven't used. It may support login, but I haven't tried it myself.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RGSA
Reel Rookie

Thanks for your reply. I went to "issues" on OAN live screen (on laptop), and submitted my question. This was their reply:

First we would like to thank you for being a subscriber.
Below are two links to install and log on, on your Roku 

And, this worked great for me!
"Let's Go" "DTV"