Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aleakin
Level 7

Nw-6-503, netflix, New express

My "new & improved" Express shows error NW-6-503 when I start the Netflix client, but Amazon Prime and Hulu work fine; also, Netflix works fine on my old Express. Apparently Roku is getting away with not supporting their products, so this is my only option for help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Strega
Level 12

Re: Nw-6-503, netflix, New express

That's a netflix error code, and netflix writes their channel/app so Roku probably wouldn't know much about it. 

I googled around, and I found this match:

https://www.breakflip-awe.com/netflix/actualites/netflix-nw-6-503-code-erreur-quel-est-ce-bug-516

A few issues: The site is not in English, and there is no mention of Roku.  However, the author says that it's a common Netflix error for people watching Netflix in a browser.  I also found mention of a nw-6-504 but that was on a Xbox.  There are a bunch of these nw- error codes listed on Netflix's site, but I couldn't find that specific one.

Aleakin
Level 7

Re: Nw-6-503, netflix, New express

Thanks.

0 Kudos