Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Nowhere TV

"mjpm" wrote:
N'Man,

Could you possibly add Gilbert Gottfried's podcast to Nowhere Cast?

http://sideshownetwork.tv/podcastsDetai ... castid=104

Thank you, sir!
----------------------------
Cut the FIOS cord on 4/2/12.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Well, I've since deleted the channel, but I thought I saw several segments of 7-12 minutes on there too. It seemed to have virtually every news story for a week on there. Full interviews from Maddow, Hayes, etc. Which is fine by me, as I find Maddow in particular will have one really good story and four segments of nonsense and BS. But whatever.

I do like to watch the full Meet the Press episodes on NowhereTV too, but that official NBC News channel is a good resource if someone wants a particular recent story from NBC.

"belltown" wrote:
"rokewl" wrote:
There's an offical NBC News channel for roku now, with hundreds of clips from every NBC News show from all NBC networks. Everything goes back about a week.

What a useless channel. It's nothing but a bunch of random 20 sec to 4 min snippets, every other one preceded by a 20 sec ad. There's not a single full-length show to be found. On channels like Nowhereman TV and iTunes podcasts, you can get complete full-length episodes of many NBC shows: Rachel Maddow, Meet The Press, NBC Nightly News, etc. The full-length, current, NBC Nightly News episode, for example, is available within an hour or two after the show airs on live TV.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

^^^ It wouldn't be quite as bad (the NBC channel, that is) if they at least had a "Play all" option so you could at least sit back and watch a series of these 20s - 12min clips like you can do on other channels (nowheremantv, for example), without having to select each individual clip. But I suppose if someone were just browsing for particular items then it might suit their needs.
https://github.com/belltown/
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

What happened to Adult Swim? The channel still loads and plays content but the content has not been updated since late August (one month ago). Love you guys, please keep up the awesome work!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

N'Man,

Could you possibly check the links for the full CONAN episodes? They seem to have gone bad over the past couple of days.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

would it be possible to improve the picture quality of Sky News International HD please?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Nowhere channel disappeared from my Roku XS channel list and nothing comes up when I reinstall it. What am I missing here? Thanks. -wes
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

"mjpm" wrote:
N'Man,

Could you possibly check the links for the full CONAN episodes? They seem to have gone bad over the past couple of days.

Thanks!

Strangely, all the clips play, just not the full episodes.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Since CNBC Europe revamped their format on Monday, it is not buffering properly on my Roku 1. It has periods where it repeats for a few seconds and then skips forward a few seconds. Thanks.
0 Kudos