Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Nowhere TV

Yep, same concern as many others. I REALLY miss "Mad Money" with Jim Cramer. The show no longer loads through Nowhere TV. :cry: Please come back soon!

"RokuChris" wrote:
"mikekluk" wrote:
Late last week and continuing this week Mad Money started giving me a "no content" message. Is this just me or my old Roku? Did CNBC have a take down order for just Mad Money?

Same exact problem as here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=26363&start=1560#p349460
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

A possible mixup:

The stream listed as CPAC (Canadian Public Affairs Channel) is showing a German-language extreme sports channel massivesportstv.com. It's not bad!

Thanks to NowhereMan for making all this great TV possible via Roku!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Crash Course Biology

I'd like to see Crash Course Biology in addition to Crash Course World History.
http://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Any Chance NowhereTV can stream CBC Ontario instead of CBC from Calgary?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

"RokuChris" wrote:
"mjpm" wrote:
The link for the CBS World News Round Up seems to be dead. If you have the time, could you please check it?

There are some characters in the feed that are not properly encoded. Hopefully, as those items age and fall off the end of the feed it will self-correct. http://thenowhereman.com/roku/willItRok ... st_icast_1

I noticed it's working again. Thanks!
----------------------------
Cut the FIOS cord on 4/2/12.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm new to Roku and trying to figure different programming options out and one of the options that I'm surprised the video content from cbs.com/video is not available anywhere. I see that CBS News is so I'm wondering what the reason that CBS.com is. Is that something that can be added to Nowhere TV or do I need to use some other functionality to view the content?

TIA....Dave
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Does nowhereman just post previous episodes and videos from Univision? I am trying to find a live feed - justin.tv can provide live feed from the computer, but not on Roku yet. Also, anyone know why TV Azteca was removed? Thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

"mcastro11" wrote:
Does nowhereman just post previous episodes and videos from Univision?

That isn't how the channel works. He doesn't post anything or control the feeds in any way.
The channel just aggregates links to streaming sources that are compatible with Roku. The source
controls the content.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Crash Course Biology

"Markus5" wrote:
I'd like to see Crash Course Biology in addition to Crash Course World History.
http://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse
Thanks.

Added. Nice. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Great to have CBC back - thanks!
I'm assuming the French national stations are not included here due to technical and /or legal restraints ?? (TF1, Antenne 2, FR3, FR5, M6 etc.)
0 Kudos