Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikkinoo
Level 7

Now tv

Hi 

I wonder if anyone can help me?

I am unable to get Now TV to open on my Roku box.

I have done everything including factory reset, and still no luck 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Any helpers???

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Shall1073
Level 7

Re: Now tv

I'm having the same trouble. 

Tried uninstalling. Now can't get it to reinstall. Keeps asking for a PIN, which I didn't have set up, so set one up...now won't accept the PIN. 

Any ideas anyone? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Thanks for reaching out, @Shall1073,

When you go into the account settings of your Roku device through Settings > System > About, are you using the same email that is shown?

I've provided links to go into further detail: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Nikkinoo

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Shall1073
Level 7

Thanks Mary. 

Unfortunately,  this isn't working. My settings were always on the option if PIN not required. So, when prompted for one yesterday, I went into settings, tried a few times, then resorted to setting a PIN up. Which, when prompted Roku doesn't recognise.  

So I still can't add Now back onto the system.  

0 Kudos
Shall1073
Level 7

Hi Danni, I removed Now yesterday in an attempt to do what you suggested. 

But can't reload due to the PIN issue, see above. Any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Shall1073
Thanks for the update.

For more information about your Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
qweb
Level 7

I've had the same issue since NowTV updated last week. Haven't been able to access it at all. Tried the uninstall, restart, reinstall process and nothing changes. Not a pin issue, I haven't been promoted for on at any point.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @qweb,

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend that you check for a manual update on your device and see if you are still experiencing an issue.

For more information about how to check for an update, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
qweb
Level 7

It was already up to date, however I have updated again. This makes no difference, the app will not open. It shows the Now screen briefly, then goes back to the homepage.

0 Kudos