Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Now tv region locked

Jump to solution

Hi all, I'm a first time roku user so please excuse if I'm missing the blatantly obvious, I have active now tv passes which work fine on other devices, I've recently bought a roku Premiere and downloaded now tv channel for same, signed in and discovered it's a uk version of now tv so I cant use it as I live in ireland, currys company I bought it from assured me it should work and to contact roku, I've been directed here, any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated,  Henry 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Now tv region locked

Jump to solution

@Cas19 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It sounds like there's a login or account issue occurring with the Now TV channel. We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider so they can take a closer look into your issue regarding your account login. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.

You can reach Now TV here: https://help.nowtv.com/ie/category/technical-issues

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Now tv region locked

Jump to solution

@Cas19 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It sounds like there's a login or account issue occurring with the Now TV channel. We would recommend reaching out to the channel provider so they can take a closer look into your issue regarding your account login. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.

You can reach Now TV here: https://help.nowtv.com/ie/category/technical-issues

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos