Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shelleyp
Level 10

Now that's the way to do premium subscriptions - Roku Premium Subscription

After the twisted pretzel I had to traverse to get Apple TV+ to work when I'm not an Apple user, I wanted to drop in a kudos to Roku for how it handles premium subscriptions.

I decided to add HBO via the Roku channel. Piece of cake. You already have my credit card info, and it immediately shows up on all my machines. Best of all, you popped the HBO channel out into a separate icon on the main page, making it that much easier to access.

This is the way all of this should work. Well done. 

Now, Watchmen and His Dark Materials, here I come.

2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Now that's the way to do premium subscriptions - Roku Premium Subscription

Thanks for the love, Shelley! Smiley Very Happy

You can also watch online from your computer, or anywhere on-the-go, inside the free Roku Mobile app available for Android and iOS. See more here: https://support.roku.com/article/360016436834-what-are-premium-subscriptions-on-the-roku-channel-

Happy Streaming! 

Cheers,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

Re: Now that's the way to do premium subscriptions - Roku Premium Subscription

I agree. Having everything you've access to aggregated all pretty-like in the Roku channel is pretty much aces.

0 Kudos