Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Not working Utube application for 3 days!

Hello Technical Support,
I own Roku 2 and for 3days not able to use Utube application. Please help me fix this problem.
Thank You,
Mikhail
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Not working Utube application for 3 days!

I use YouTube almost every day without an issue, so the channel is working. However, there are five different Roku models that use the number 2 in the name, and two of them are just called Roku 2. So we need to know what model number you have. If it's not the model 4210, it is very old, low on power, and YouTube just flat out might now work on it any longer. Google (owns YouTube) designs their channel to work with the latest, more powerful players. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Not working Utube application for 3 days!

I have a 2710X and my Utube also stopped working several days ago.  I hope I dont have to upgrade, I am using an old TV.

DCBEN

0 Kudos