Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
K8W
Level 7

Not enough space

I’m trying to watch 1 of only 8 channels I have left as every time I try to watch I get ‘not enough space please delete apps ‘ ... what is going on !? Surely I should be able to watch 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Not enough space

@K8W 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

It looks like the issue that you are experiencing may be related to space issues on your device. Freeing up space on your device may resolve the issue that you are seeing. You can do this by:
1) Remove any unused channels from your device.
2) Factory reset your device. If you need assistance with this, steps are outlined here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?
3) Link your device back to your account.
4) Add the channels that you are trying to use.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
th3brick24
Level 7

Can't Run Channel Error

I've regulated my channels down to only 5, I've done a factory reset, and I've tried you force an update (None available).  However I'm still reviving an error that me "Can't run Channel" Due to not enough space.  Are there any solutions available?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't Run Channel Error

@th3brick24 

Thanks for the note.

If performing a factory reset on your device still isn't resolving your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos