Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbarba_us
Level 7

Not enough space, factory reset consequences

Danny, if I factory reset to fix the “not enough space issue”, I’ll lose Spectrum for good.  Roku clearly states that if Spectrum is deleted, its finished.  So how do I successfully view YouTube without factory reset?  I’ve already deleted just about everything else.  This is frustrating, ridiculous and not what I paid for.  We have 3 Roku units in our home.  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
renojim
Level 21

Re: Not enough space, factory reset consequences

Two things to try if you haven't already:

If you have both Youtube and Youtube TV installed, remove them both, reboot/restart your Roku (don't skip this step), add Youtube back.

Try to "clear the cache" - on your remote, press Home 5 times, Rewind (<<) twice, FF (>>) twice.  If you do it correctly your Roku will restart on its own.

Others have reported that they could add Spectrum again by proving to Spectrum that they had the channel (no idea how you do that) and then Spectrum gives them a code to add it as a private channel.