Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Not able to activate CNN-Go on Roku

I am trying to install CNN Go on my Roku. It asks me to go to cnn.it/roku and enter the activation code that is displayed. I did the same on a browser however, it then asks me to select a TV service provider and did not show Roku at all. How can I resolve this ?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Not able to activate CNN-Go on Roku

CNN makes itself available to those who are already paying for it via a cable/satellite subscription that includes CNN.  You can also subscribe to a paid streaming service that carries CNN, such as Hulu, FuboTV, YouTube TV, or AT&T TV Now in the US (I don't know which of these may be available in Italy, or whether there are Italian streaming services that carry CNN).  As far as I know, you cannot obtain an independent paid CNN subscription as you can with services like Netflix.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Not able to activate CNN-Go on Roku

Same here.No Spectrum  or ROKU

0 Kudos