Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cowgirl2688
Level 7

None of the channels I have will open

My news channel will stay on the title screen as if it’s about to start up, same with Netflix, and Hulu will be stuck on the title screen for several minutes until it pops up the “Network Error” screen. When I check the connection, the Roku setup page says I have an “excellent” connection. 

I am SUPER pissed that the Roku “support” page says that they will not do online support for my particular product. If I would have known that their customer service is so horrible, I would have bought a different streaming service. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
1zodiac
Level 10

Re: None of the channels I have will open

reboot modem/router and then roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: None of the channels I have will open

@cowgirl2688 

As @1zodiac mentioned, we recommend that you reboot your router and Roku device and trying to see if it resolves your issues.

For more information regarding troubleshooting steps for network issues, visit our Support page here: What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos