Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DagFLA
Level 7

Noir Nights app won’t retrieve selected video

Noir Nights reverts back to it’s home screen if I select a video to watch.

All other apps behave correctly.

How to fix this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Noir Nights app won’t retrieve selected video

@DagFLA 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DagFLA
Level 7

I removed Noir Nights, restarted Roku via the Settings, the re-added Noir Nights, but the problem persists.

Is there a next step I can try?

Thank you.

Dave 

0 Kudos
kevinrachelscot
Level 7

I've also been experiencing the exact same problem with Noir Nights:  I also tried resetting my ROKU device and deleting/reloading the channel- nothing works.  All other channels work fine.  I wonder if there is some sort of problem specifically with the Noir Nights channel?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@DagFLA wrote:

I removed Noir Nights, restarted Roku via the Settings, the re-added Noir Nights, but the problem persists.

Is there a next step I can try?

Thank you.

Dave 

The next step is to contact whomever created that channel and ask them for support. Roku did not create the channel. According to the channel store, it was developed by someone named Rex Madden, but the store doesn't list contact info. You might see if there's something (a help page) within the channel that tells how to contact them for assistance. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
rdustymiller
Level 7

0 Kudos
Keithhnorth
Level 7

Does not work for me either

0 Kudos